As a Bride Academy expert you will need to:
- write 2 blog posts (minimum) per month about your area of expertise which focus on helping the bride, with a bio at the bottom to promote your work
- submit one lesson for students who are signed up to email academy.
- be able to promote you are a Bride Academy Tutor! with our specially designed badge to use.
- be featured on our expert’s page.
- Discounted sponsorship rates. (for side adverts on every page)
- Be able to promote your personal discounts/offers/events to brides free.
- Get Promoted in the weekly aisle file newsletter to brides.
We have vacancies for an experts for the following categories:
- Fashion & Bridal wear
- Make-up (only 1 space left)
- Grooms wear
- Hen Parties
- Stag Parties
- Honeymoon & Travel
- Gifts & Gift Lists
- Mother of the Bride
- Wedding Etiquette
- Food & Drink
- Inspiration Boards
(if your area of expertise isn’t here, we may already have experts on board, see http://www.thebrideacademy.co.uk/sample-page/our-experts-academy-tutors if your specialism isn’t covered please email us) Please feel free to submit guest posts for inclusion though anyway. We love to support all our colleagues in the industry.
If you would like to apply to be an expert at the Bride Academy please email Jenni@theBrideAcademy.co.uk